Why Join AMA South Florida?
- An online library with hundreds of webcasts, podcasts, white papers, research, best practices and articles that we can use to stay current with the latest trends and topics
- A tool kit that features over 50 tools and templates for applications in branding, social media, mobile marketing, and website development
- Award-winning journals and magazines covering critical industry topics to help us stay informed and up to speed with new developments and best practices
- Discounts to over 40 national events and training on a variety of marketing topics including social media, SEO, branding and marketing strategy.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities that we can leverage for anything from expert advice to new business opportunities
- Hundreds of relevant marketing events, workshops, seminars and members-only activities are held locally, regionally and nationally to provide relevant information related to your profession.
- MarketingPower.com, the premier resource for news and information on the marketing profession, including publication archives, topical reviews and white papers, and directories of top companies in the marketing profession.
- Important connections and networking opportunities available through local chapter events, shared interest groups, and national meetings
How to Join
Thank you for your interest in AMA South Florida. Joining the American Marketing Association is easy, click here to view the Membership Types available and select your Application Form.
The American Marketing Association connects you to powerful career connections and valuable marketing resources to help you succeed in this competitive marketplace. Join AMA South Florida, and enjoy the many benefits of an AMA membership. Here are the different levels of membership available:
Professional: The most popular of the AMA memberships, the professional membership is designed for professional marketers practicing their craft in the business marketplace
Academic: In acknowledgment of the special contributions educators provide marketing industry, the American Marketing Association has created a special membership for its academic community
Collegiate: In order to foster the marketing professionals of tomorrow, AMA has a special membership for students. Additionally for college seniors, AMA has created a Bridge membership for Collegiate AMA members transitioning into the workplace
Doctorial Student: For graduate students studying for their doctorate degree in marketing, AMA has designed the Doctorial Student membershipRead more...